Dunhill: Cumberland (3222) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-3945
Dunhill's "22" Poker is here found in the less-commonly seen saddle-stemmed iteration, and in fairly handy Group 3 size too. It benefits from the rich Cumberland finish, with a dark-reddish sandblast unveiling a broad display ring-grain cascading across the bowl, complemented by a rich Cumberland saddle stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England