Dunhill: Shell Briar (3222) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-3955
The saddle-stemmed iteration of Dunhill's "22" Poker shape really serves to emphasize the form's utilitarian disposition, allowing the shape to sit stably on a flat surface, and likewise making for a rather handy arrangement in Group 3 size. It's here found in the dark Shell Briar sandblast, unveiling a pleasant display of understated texture, complementing the modernist sleekness of the saddle bit.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.11 in./28.19 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England