Dunhill: Amber Root (5115) (2015)
Product Number: 002-015-3989
Dunhill's "15" shape is not a common one, and curiously, among the older examples, a diamond shank was most common, whereas those we've seen new from Dunhill have, with only two exceptions, been round-shanked. Here we find a Group 5 example of this broad bent Pot, sure enough with a round shank — which especially suits the warmth of the Amber Root, given the smoother transition and general contours it produces.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England