Dunhill: Bruyere (4111) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-3993
Though a seemingly simple Lovat, rendered in Group 4 size, Dunhill's "11" shape is rarely seen. The stout, abbreviated form it's lent by its size designation takes on a striking amount of muscularity, and a healthy amount of chamber to boot. And yet, it still retains the utilitarian compactness which characterizes the shape. Finished here in the warm, deep ruby tones of the Bruyere finish, the composition at play is traditional and refined.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England