Dunhill: Bruyere (4125) (2005) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-015-3995
Though a very significant piece of pipe history, few makers revisit the Opera shape any more. It does not even appear on Dunhill's standard shape chart, though we do encounter the odd example every now and then, sporting as it does here a cinched, oval chamber and a compact, easily pocketable size. This iteration is found wearing the timeless hues of the marque's very first finish, the Bruyere.- Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Opera
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England