Dunhill: Bruyere (4217) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-3997
To find a Dunhill "17" Bulldog, fashioned with a saddle stem, and in Group 4 size designation, to put it lightly, is something of a rarity. To find one in the historically iconic Bruyere finish, with its alluring, ruby-tinged stain, is even rarer — rare enough, in fact, that this appears to be the first we've seen of it.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England