Dunhill: Dress (3204) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-4002
Since it's origination in 1973, the venerable Dunhill Dress has never been varnished. It's a painfully laborious staining process to achieve the jet black color, required many, many coats of a dark, dark green stain to achieve the effect (green?! yeah, that was my reaction too, but apparently that achieves the best results). All this work yields an impressive result: striking, elegant and paired beautifully with sterling silver, which comes standard on all Dress series pipes.- Sykes Wilford
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England