Dunhill: Ruby Bark (6102) (2016)
Product Number: 002-015-4012
We've only ever had one Ruby Bark, Group 6 "102" shape before. Actually, we've never had more than a very few Group 6 Ruby Barks at all, period. It's a finish that tends toward more modest sizes, in general. So what we have here is, in essence, a big, beautiful rarity; a capacious, classically-shaped, comfortable briar in a warm finish accented tastefully with sterling silver.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England