Dunhill: Amber Root (3117) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-4020
Oddly enough, we normally tend to see Dunhill's "17" straight Bulldog in meaty Group 5 and 6 size designations. While its wide-waisted bowl and crisp lines are well suited to the robust proportions of these larger group sizes, it also happens to work quite well in smaller ratios. Here we see it rendered as a Group 3, small in form, yet still quite plump in hand. The warm auburn stain of the Amber Root adds a nice classic touch, and highlights the block's grain quite well.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.81 in./122.17 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England