Dunhill: Amber Root Quaint Bent Bulldog (4) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-4021
A pretty conservative design for a Quaint, this Dunhill presents a quarter bent Bulldog with a bit of cant to the bowl and a low set beadline. The results are handsome, taking the inherently masculine design and lending it an extra sense of well-defined articulation and refinement.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England