Dunhill: Bruyere (3202) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-4023
The very first pipes made and sold by Alfred Dunhill were in the Bruyere finish. It could easily be argued that it is the Bruyere upon which the entire Dunhill reputation is built. The finish is deep and luxurious and reminiscent of vintage Burgundy wine. Of course, when applied to a classic shape such as this half bent billiard, the effect is pleasingly timeless.- Kaz Walters
15% Off All Pipes$548.25
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.06 in./128.52 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England