Dunhill: Chestnut (5104) (2016)
Product Number: 002-015-4039
We've only ever seen a few "14" straight Bulldogs in a military mount configuration, but the combination makes for a pretty dapper looking briar, and I find it surprising that they aren't seen more frequently. This particular version is made all the rarer due to its Group 5 sizing, and it's dressed in Dunhill's ever-beautiful Chestnut finish, creating a bold, devilishly handsome presentation.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England