Dunhill: Shell Briar (4208) (2016)
Product Number: 002-015-4048
A robust and heavy-bowled bent Bulldog, this Dunhill design, with its stout walls and wide, somewhat flattened shank, is one which we haven't seen in some time in a Group 4 execution. Fittingly enough it now comes to us in a classic black sandblast, a traditional English look which works particularly well with the dense and massive bowl-shape accentuated here.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.91 in./150.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England