Dunhill: County (3111) (2018)
Product Number: 002-015-4068
Dunhill's County is one of my favorites, and one that I have long had a soft spot for, as the first Dunhill that I ever owned was a Group 4 "03" in the County finish. There is just something about the contrast stained sandblast and cumberland stem pairing that is undeniably handsome, and this Lovat is no exception. Earthy and warm, it displays some nice grain, and the Group 3 size makes for an excellent clencher.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England