Dunhill: Bruyere (2108) (2017)
Product Number: 002-015-4093
While Dunhill's muscular, yet graceful "08" bent Bulldog/Rhodesian isn't the rarest of shapes, it's not the most common in a Group 2 size. Its renditions are also seen with one of two different shanks — either of the diamond variety and one that's rounded. Dunhill's numeric naming system doesn't account for that distinction, but as you can see here, we see the latter, making for a lovely, smooth-lined Rhodesian finished in the smoky, ruby tones of the Bruyere finish.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.60 in./116.84 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England