Dunhill: Shell Briar (2112) (2019)
Product Number: 002-015-4353
An interesting fact about the Dunhill "12" straight Billiard is that, in its earlier form, it was actually the base for one of Alfred Dunhill's "windshield" pipe designs. Today, it's a firm-lined Billiard shape with a handsome, minimalist style, including a push-style mouthpiece and military mount for easy disassembly. It's presented here in the crisp sandblast of the shell, with the bowl displaying cross-grain orientation for the sandblasted deep growth rings.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 0.70 oz./19.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England