Dunhill: Chestnut (2105) (2006)
Product Number: 002-015-1550
Despite being rendered as a Group 2 pocket-pipe, Dunhill's "05" straight Dublin manages to retain a look of sturdy dynamism, whereas many other shapes take on a delicate, aristocratic look in these smaller renditions. It's all in the proportions, of course, though the rich, dark, masculine Chestnut finish and finely striated cumberland stem don't hurt, either.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England