Dunhill: Cumberland (4103) (2010)
Product Number: 002-015-1788
A stout-bowled, straightforward English classic, this Dunhill Group 4 presents the lovable old Pot design in a fittingly warm, yet reserved style. The sandblast lends the briar a proper rustic texture, the dark finish smoky, intimate aesthetic, and the finely-patterned cumberland stem has a good dose of discrete complexity.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England