Tom Eltang: Sandblasted Featherweight Pencil Shank Liverpool
Product Number: 002-299-0726
I'm quite fond of these pencil-shanked Liverpools from Tom Eltang. Clean of line, they maintain much of the soft curves one expects from the Danish school, though in diminuitive proportions that are hard to beat. Aside from the lightweight form, the sandblast here is particularly attractive — subtle and low-profile, though still showing off stacked growth rings along the bowl, a testament to Tom's skill with the briar.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 0.50 oz./14.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark