Tom Eltang: Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-299-0790
Tom Eltang doesn't make many of these bent Apple designs, which I think is unfortunate. Compactly sized, its plump bowl and mid-set waistline allows it to fill the hand comfortably, while the oval shank behind presents a lithe, sinuous curve, seeming quite sleek in profile. It's elegant work, and well-suited to the understated, dark sandblast he's chosen for a finish, which brings the briar's grain to the fore in a texture-rich presentation.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark