Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Pipe of the Year 2016 Sandblasted (4/50) (by Tom Eltang)
Product Number: 002-787-0025
With a rakish profile lent even more agility by way of an extra long, slender saddle stem, this 2016 Pipe of the Year from Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation marque is a shape definitely worthy of celebrating. Foregoing the marque's usual finishes, this piece wears a simple but elegant black stain over the stacked rings of a perfectly executed, Danish-style sandblast.- Adam O'Neill
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark