Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1897)
Product Number: 002-787-0039
4th Generation's 1897 is a solid bent Pot design, with a firm heel and seriously stout chamber walls — albeit one that's carefully balanced out by a more elegant style of shank and stem. It's finished here in the smoky Burnt Sienna finish, highlighting some respectable grain in bold contrast.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark