Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1882)
Product Number: 002-787-0049
Found here in the Dark Porter's very dark sandblasted finish, this "1882" bent Brandy is handsome and shapely, and sports a display of concentric growth rings climbing up all flanks. Named for Erik Stokkebye's "1882" blend, it's an elegant briar to be sure, and one which you should have no trouble finding a spot for in your rotation.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.13 oz./60.33 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark