Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1982)
Product Number: 002-787-0073
Named for Erik Stokkebye's "1982" aromatic mixture, this Danish neoclassical Dublin shape houses a deep chamber and a solid, upright disposition. The forward-canted bowl is topped with a broad, domed rim, showcasing plenty of birdseye, highlighted by the Vintage Natural's warm contrast finish.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark