Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1882)
Product Number: 002-787-0083
Found here in the Dark Porter's extra dark sandblasted finish, this "1882" bent Brandy is handsome and shapely, wonderfully complemented by a smooth, chamfered rim and warm metal accent along the shank end. Named for Erik Stokkebye's "1882" blend, it's an elegant briar to be sure, and one which you should have no trouble finding a spot for in your rotation.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark