Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1897)
Product Number: 002-787-0085
4th Generation's bold bent Pot design, the "1897" is presented here in a rich, ruby-tinged sandblast, revealing some lovely ring grain climbing up its stout-walled bowl. Inspired by the Erik Stokkebye blend of the same name, it's a great addition to any enthusiast's collection.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark