Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1982)
Product Number: 002-787-0102
Firm of heel and resolute of form, this 4th Generation straight Dublin is named for Erik Stokkebye's "1982" blend. It's a sure-sitting shape, with a broad, domed crown gently lined with a vibrant contrast at the inner rim, complemented by the crisp, dark sandblast of the Dark Porter.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark