Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1882)
Product Number: 002-787-0114
A shapely bent Brandy with a deep bowl and saddle stem, this Dark Porter is named for Erik Stokkebye's tobacco blend, "1882." All black, save for the decorative fitment, it is understated and elegant, especially in the very dark sandblast of the Dark Porter series.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark