Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1957)
Product Number: 002-787-0116
A bent Pot imbued with a sturdy, substantial disposition, this fellow is a handsome one, and despite its moniker, houses a chamber more on par with the dimensions of a traditional Billiard. Named for Erik Stokkebye's personal favorite blend, this "1957" is found in the dark sandblast which characterizes the Dark Porter series.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark