Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1957)
Product Number: 002-787-0117
Named after Erik Stokkebye's personal favorite blend, this bent Pot shape is a seriously sturdy smoker, imbued with a gently-pinched transition, though housing a chamber more on par with the classic Billiard. Found here in the Dark Porter finish, it wears a very dark sandblast, gently kissed with smooth contrast about the inner-rim and underside.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark