Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1982)
Product Number: 002-787-0119
Featuring a bold heel, a slight taper, and an overall streamlined stance, this "1982" shape from Erik Stokkebye 4th generation is a great neoclassical take on the Dublin — mixed with the stout muscularity of the old Pot. It's finished here in a dark, understated sandblast, revealing some lovely grain.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark