Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1982)
Product Number: 002-787-0121
Firm of heel and resolute of form, this 4th Generation straight Dublin is named for Erik Stokkebye's "1982" blend. It's a sure-sitting shape, with a broad, domed crown gently lined with a vibrant contrast at the inner rim, complemented by the crisp, dark sandblast of the Dark Porter.- Daniel Bumgardner
15% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.43 oz./68.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark