Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1855)
Product Number: 002-787-0125
With a curve-laden, forward posture, this bent Brandy shape, the "1855" was named for Erik Stokkebye's mixture of the same name, and offers a generous chamber within, along with an easy, Danish silhouette in profile. Coupled with all that, it's finished in the warm contrast of the Vintage Natural, accentuating a handsome spread of flame grain.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark