Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1882)
Product Number: 002-787-0134
A forward-ebbing take on the bent Egg, this Danish-school rendition from 4th Generation is a muscular one, and named for Erik Stokkebye's English mixture of the same name. With its tall, poised bowl followed by a gently-trailing stretch of shank and stem, it makes for a fine match to the Burnt Sienna contrast, accentuating licks of flame and birdseye all around.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.93 oz./54.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.49 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.73 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.60 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark