Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1897)
Product Number: 002-787-0136
Named for Erik Stokkebye's "1897" blend, this solid bent Pot shape is certainly handsome, with a firm-heeled bowl and a gently upward-flicking shank and saddle-stem combination. It's found here in the Burnt Sienna's dark, vibrant contrast stain, highlighting the grain.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.85 mm.
- Weight: 2.23 oz./63.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.57 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.69 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark