Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1897)
Product Number: 002-787-0138
Named for Erik Stokkebye's "1897" blend, this solid bent Pot shape is certainly handsome, with a firm-heeled bowl and a gently upward-flicking shank and saddle-stem combination. It's found here in the Burnt Sienna's dark, vibrant contrast stain, highlighting the grain beautifully.- Jeffery Sitts
15% Off All Pipes$183.60
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./147.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.22 oz./62.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.69 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.22 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark