Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1897)
Product Number: 002-787-0143
A sweet find indeed, this 4th Generation "1897" takes its name from Erik's rich aromatic blend of the same moniker. A hearty bent Pot, it has a muscular Danish neoclassical presence, visually balanced in profile by the long, gently-downturned saddle stem. Finished in the Vintage Natural's warm, vibrant contrast, it's one that hits all the right notes.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.96 oz./55.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark