Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1897) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-787-0144
Firm of heel and forward-canted of bowl, this handsome Danish bent Pot rendition from 4th Generation is inspired by Erik Stokkebye's "1897" blend. It houses a respectably deep chamber within the broad bowl, framed by thick surrounding walls that provide a substantial feel in hand. The vibrant contrast stain of the Vintage Natural finish highlights the briar's grain patterns and is beautifully complemented by the jet-black, acrylic stem and warm bronze accent at the end of the shank.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.97 oz./55.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.79 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.85 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./45.06 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark