Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1897)
Product Number: 002-787-0145
A sweet find indeed, this 4th Generation "1897" takes its name from Erik Stokkebye's rich aromatic blend of the same moniker. A hearty bent Pot, it has a muscular Danish neoclassical presence, visually balanced in profile by the lengthy, gently downturned saddle stem. Finished in the Vintage Natural's warm, vibrant contrast stain, it's one that hits all the right notes.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.96 oz./55.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.79 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./21.99 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark