Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1931)
Product Number: 002-787-0153
Soft and supple in hand, yet still quite graceful in its outstretched silhouette, this 1931 shape from 4th Generation is just a lovely fusion of classic and neoclassical styles — the bowl featuring a touch more visual weight than the leaner shank and stem configuration.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.90 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark