Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1957)
Product Number: 002-787-0158
Sporting the same moniker as Erik Stokkebye's personal favorite blend, this handsome bent Pot shape is an excellent Danish rendition of the old archetype. It's found here in the dark, subtly warm finish of the Burnt Sienna, making for a warm, affable palette.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.65 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.79 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.76 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark