Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1982)
Product Number: 002-787-0166
Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation "1982" is a stoutly proportioned straight Dublin and shares a name with Stokkebye's popular "1982" aromatic tobacco. The bowl displays a subtle flare to the rim while keeping the base considerably robust and the insulating walls quite thick for added protection. It's offered here in the smoky contrast stain of the Burnt Sienna finish and handsomely topped off with a bronze accent band.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.29 oz./64.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.27 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.57 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.70 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./46.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark