Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1982)
Product Number: 002-787-0168
Named for Erik Stokkebye's "1982" aromatic mixture, this Danish neoclassical Dublin shape houses a deep chamber and a solid, upright disposition. The forward-canted bowl is topped with a broad, domed rim, showcasing plenty of birdseye, highlighted by the Burnt Sienna's warm contrast finish.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.77 in./146.44 mm.
- Weight: 2.26 oz./63.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.68 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.63 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.92 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark