Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Burnt Sienna (1982)
Product Number: 002-787-0169
Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation "1982" is a stoutly proportioned straight Dublin and shares a name with Stokkebye's popular "1982" aromatic tobacco. The bowl displays a subtle flare to the rim while keeping the base considerably robust and the insulating walls quite thick for added protection. It's offered here in the warm contrast finish of the Burnt Sienna series.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.29 oz./64.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.85 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark