Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1957)
Product Number: 002-787-0200
A bent Pot imbued with a sturdy, substantial disposition, this fellow is a handsome one, and despite its moniker, houses a chamber more on par with the dimensions of a traditional Billiard. Named for Erik Stokkebye's personal favorite blend, this "1957" is found in the dark sandblast which characterizes the Dark Porter series.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark