Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1882)
Product Number: 002-787-0212
Inspired by Erik's English blend of the same name, this 4th Generation "1882" bent Billiard shape is a handsome testament to Danish shaping, and like that mixture, it's robust and full-bodied, with a well-rounded, easy presence. Found here in the Vintage Natural's warm, semi-gloss finish, it highlights plenty of lively grain.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark