Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Vintage Natural (1882)
Product Number: 002-787-0213
A gently forward-ebbing take on the bent Brandy, this Danish-school rendition from 4th Generation is a muscular one, and named for Erik Stokkebye's English mixture of the same name. And much like that mixture, it's robust and full-bodied, with a well-rounded, easy presence. Its lovely grain is superbly highlighted by the warm finish of the Vintage Natural series.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark