Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Brown Ale (1855)
Product Number: 002-787-0214
Named for Erik Stokkebye's "1855" blend, this 4th Generation bent Brandy is a handsome, Danish neoclassical interpretation of the form, with plenty of shapeliness from bit to rim. It's found here in the Brown Ale series, wearing a crisp, well-textured sandblast and is quite an elegant and handsome pipe.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.95 mm.
- Weight: 2.18 oz./61.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark