Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Brown Ale (1855)
Product Number: 002-787-0215
This "1855" bent Brandy from Erik Stokkebye is named after his mixture of the same name and is a classically Danish take on the shape with its curve-laden silhouette and generously sized chamber. This particular example is a part of the Brown Ale line and wears a well-textured, warm stained sandblast.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.82 in./122.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark