Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation: Dark Porter (1897)
Product Number: 002-787-0230
4th Generation's bold bent Pot design, the "1897" is presented here in a rich, ruby-tinged sandblast, revealing some lovely ring grain climbing up its stout-walled bowl. Inspired by the Erik Stokkebye blend of the same name, it's a great addition to any enthusiast's collection.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark